11.18.2011

*Break Time



[Jacket: Kohls, Top: Forever21, Necklace: J.Crew, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Lauren Conrad]

Oh how I’ve been waiting for this moment! I am currently sitting in the airport anxiously waiting to board my plane to Atlanta, Georgia! Then I will have a one-hour layover (where I will sip Starbucks tea and people-watch) then get on my second flight that will take me HOME!!!

After a less than pleasant taxi ride to the airport, I can’t wait for this traveling to be over with! My taxi smelled like rotten eggs (ew) and my driver was 20 minutes late. The only good parts about it were a few interesting conversations about fast food, the Bronx, and Thanksgiving dinners.

I could not be more excited to be seeing my family so soon. I am counting down the minutes!!

P.S. I was just flipping through People: Style Watch and saw a similar look as above on Nicole Richie. I love the combination of tough and girlie!

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit Alison! say hi to your fam for me! also take some pics of the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...