11.11.2011

*Fall Weather



[Jacket: J. Crew, Button up: Forever21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Kohls]

Weather in North Carolina is...unpredictable...to say the least. This week at Elon has brought on some much unwanted weather patterns that have caused me to change my wardrobe 2 or 3 times a day (not that I'm complaining!). Mornings are about 30 degrees....afternoons (depending on what Mother Nature is feeling) can be as low as the 50s or as high as the 70s. And at night, I don't even venture out without full boots sweatshirt and coat. Thankfully, the sun has been shining almost everyday, making it much easier to walk to classes!

Oh but wait, not that one day I had to go to the Burlington land fill for a Philosophy field trip. THAT day Mother Nature decided to make it 50 and rainy...

However the weather has been here, I have been so thankful that I have such a beautiful campus to live on. In fact, now is a perfect opportunity for me to brag about Elon being voted the most beautiful college campus in the United States.

What an accomplishment! I am so happy to be at this wonderful college, regardless of the weather!

1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...