11.16.2011

*Family (Modern Family, that is)




[Umbrella: Macy's, Jacket: Banana Republic, Necklace: J. Crew, Top: Express, Jeggings: Gap, Shoes: Hunter]

Yes, it is that time of the week again. Time for one of my FAVORITE shows in the world … Modern Family!! My suitemates and I look forward to this show every week…we will plan our entire night around watching it. My favorite character is Gloria…her accent is probably the funniest thing I have ever heard. And I crack up every time she yells “Jayyy!

This will be the perfect ending to a cold and rainy day. I plan on making a delicious cup of hot chocolate to drink during the show (with mini marshmallows of course).

Speaking of family, in t-minus 2 days I will be leaving Elon to see my wonderful and amazing family in Kansas City! I could not be more excited to see them for the holidays.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

(BTW, I want you to know that right as we began taking these pictures, it began pouring. So much for straightening my hair...)

3 comments:

  1. love your sequined top! and i just got some hunters a few weeks ago, now just waiting for the rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit so much!!!! Especially the umbrella!!! I love the blog, Alison!! :)
    PS: Modern Family is the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...