11.19.2011

*Sisters



I can't believe it had been almost 3 months since I had seen my twin. For sisters, that feels like eternity. I can't even explain how much I have missed Alisa the past few months. It is SO great that I get to spend the next week with her!

Today my mom, dad, and I went to Alisa's tournament for her Vanderbilt club volleyball team. When I saw her for the first time I sobbed. In front of a whole crowd of people. Do I care? Not at all. We had so much fun cheering on her team today; it reminded me of old times, going to all of her high school volleyball games. Oh how time flies! Those memories are the best.

When we got home tonight we gave her a grand tour of our new house and she loves it just as much as I do. I can't wait to spend the next week here with my family; moments like these are the sweetest!


1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...