11.13.2011

*Sundays




[Leather Jacket: Kohls, Shirt: Forever21, Necklace: Forever21, Bracelet: Grandma's, Skirt: Marshalls, Shoes: Urban Outfitters]

Sunday is the day of rest, isn't it? Looking back, I don't think I have had one Sunday this year at Elon where I haven't been busy from morning till night. Now don't get me wrong - I enjoy the work and I love the things that keep me busy, but sometimes I wish I could just lay in my bed all day watching 30 Rock eating Cheez-Its and Sour Patch Watermelon. Yum.

My Sundays are usually bike rides (with Elon's Cycling Club), work for Phoenix14 (Elon's news show), church, FreshTV (a class for Communications students), and allllll the homework I have.

If I sound like I'm complaining...I am. Give me a break! I'm a college student, I don't want to be TOO excited about all this work!

Anyways, I hope your Sunday was relaxing, yet eventful! Hopefully you're looking forward to this week as much as I am (because in T-minus 5 days I'm going HOME!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...