11.12.2011

*Thrifting



[Blouse: Thrifted, Earrings: Forever 21, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Banana Republic]

Thrift stores are the unsung heroes of the fashion world. Not only are they like a maze to shop in, but they are FILLED with pieces that have so much potential! Take this blouse for example (above). Yesterday, my friends and I went thrifting through Burlington. I found this red tie-neck blouse hidden amongst some (horrid) tops which I realized I had seen on Olivia Palermo.
I wonder how much she paid for her blouse because I got this baby for $2....$2!!!!!

I guess the saying couldn't be more true...one man's trash is another fashionista's STEAL.

2 comments:

  1. Alison! Your blog is sooo cute!! Love it!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thrifing too. There's nothing better than findig the greatest dress or sweater ever for almost no money.
    ps. i love your blouse!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...