11.10.2011

*Welcome!


Hi all! My name is Alison. Welcome to my fashion blog The Flare, my newest little project.

Needless to say, I am a huge fan of fashion. Clothes, accessories, shoes, bags, you name it. I could spend HOURS shopping online (my favorite hobby is making monstrous shopping carts that I could never afford). For the past couple years I've been following a few fashion blogs (a little obsessively) and was finally inspired to start my own! As someone who is a little technologically challenged...we'll see how this goes...

So. A little more about me.

I'm 18 years old and a freshman at Elon University. Major: Communications (with a concentration in broadcast journalism). My dream? To be a reporter/anchor. I have a wonderful twin sister Alisa who, sadly, is 500 miles away at Vanderbilt in Nashville (where, might I add, seeing country stars like Taylor Swift and Keith Urban is the norm for her). I have two amazing and incredible parents who, thank the Lord, have made many donations to my wardrobe fund ("But Mom, I NEED these shoes!!"). I have a fantastic boyfriend, Andy, who is also much too far away from me at Villanova. And lastly, how could I forget my lovable pup Abby, the princess of our household.

Hopefully you'll get to know me a little more with some upcoming posts; I hope you enjoy my fashion and, who knows, maybe you'll be inspired to start a blog of your own!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...