12.07.2011

*Self-Indulgence

I used a skinny belt from J.Crew to turn into a bracelet (Similar to this one by Tory Burch - but for a lot less!




[Top: F21, Jeans: American Eagle, Boots: Macy's, Necklace: Made with Mom's help]

My new boots came in today! I had been waiting forever to find the perfect pair of dark brown boots and just happened across this wonderful pair on macys.com on Cyber Monday! (Therefore, double-win, I got a big discount!)

These boots are perfect for the quickly approaching winter weather. The match almost every outfit possible and therefore will be very hard to not wear every day…

Anyways, yesterday was my LAST day of classes for the fall!!! I could not be more excited. Especially because I was extremely lucky to only have one final and one final project. So this next week won’t be too stressful for me as I wait to go home (which means I can play around on Photoshop in the Communications building which I have been dying to do!).

P.S - funny story: Julia and I found this car in a secluded parking lot behind the Dining Hall and thought it would be perfect for the shoot! Except for the fact that we were caught red handed (and me sitting on the trunk) by the owner as he was leaving. One of the most awkward moments of my life. ("You....you have a nice car! We had to take pics of it!! BYE!")

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of turning a skinny belt into a wrap bracelet! I pinned it on Pinterest. You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...