1.12.2012

*Fashion Fun





Hello all! A few days ago my roommate Julia, suitemate Marisa, and I ventured off to the Communications building to have our own fashion shoot! Luckily, I got to rent all of the equipment I wanted from the Communications School, so we tried to make this shoot look as professional as possible (which was difficult considering our cumulative knowledge of fashion comes mostly from America's Next Top Model...).
Julia was my stunning model for the day and Marisa snapped some photos and helped out with the equipment. I put together some great outfits that Julia rocked; I can't wait for you to see them!
I am currently trying to photoshop the pictures and am having a little difficulty, so I thought I would show you some behind-the-scenes photos taken on my iPhone. Hope you enjoy them, the real ones will be up soon!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I was wondering.. I can't wait to see the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love the casual styling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That striped look with the coral scarf is so cute. Love it.

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cream colored moto jacket! Perfectly paired with feminine separates for a super cool look...what a fun event...awesome styling!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...