1.29.2012

*A New Family

I was so excited to hear that my friend, Anna, was in AXiD too!

The new members of Alpha Xi Delta!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the short hiatus I have taken from my blog this week...these past few days have been a crazy whirlwind of activities that have completely drained me of any energy.

Second of all, I am proud to let you all know that, as of last night, I am officially a new member of Alpha Xi Delta at Elon University!
I could not be happier or more proud of becoming a member of this sorority; these girls are the most genuine, kindhearted, and inspirational individuals who I will be so excited to call my "sisters" soon!
This week of rushing has been incredibly exhausting, but the process has allowed me to learn a lot about myself as I searched for the sorority who I felt fit me the best. I am honored to say that AXiD is a perfect match for me because the girls made me feel at home the moment I stepped into their house.
I could not be happier with the choice I made and am insanely excited to be an AXiD girl!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Alison!! I am sooo happy for you! I just loved sorority so much and I know you will too!!

    Let me know if you need anything/ have questions
    !!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...