1.05.2012

*A New Year



[Sunglasses: F21, Necklace: Kohls, Jacket: F21, Top (similar): Urban Outfitters, Pants: Gap, Shoes (similar): Michael Kors]

Happy (late) New Year everyone! So sorry for the late post, I tried to stay away from the computer during my time in New Jersey.
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break and are getting back into the swing of things in 2012! I had such an amazing year in 2011 and am so thankful for all of the memories. There was a lot of change but I could not be in a happier place in my life right now.
As sad as it was to say goodbye to my family and friends in Missouri and New Jersey, I am so happy to be back with my suite mates and friends at Elon! My Winter Term is only one class (but for 3 hours a day...) so not too much stress, which means more time for fun shoots and playing on Photoshop! Hopefully once I get my Photoshop software in the mail (a Christmas gift from Dad!), I can show you some of my experiments!
Happy New Year to you all, I hope this year brings you happiness and success!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm soo jelly you got photoshop!! your dad should hook me up too! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...