2.25.2012

*Blogger2Blogger

[Flower pin: H&M (similar), Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar), Belt: Mom's, Shoes: BCBG (similar)]

On Thursday I had the pleasure of talking with one of my favorite bloggers, Jacey Duprie, of Damsel in Dior. I reached out to her a few days ago to see if I could find out a little bit about her background and how she created such a successful blog! We chatted about her experiences as a fashion blogger and she gave me some great advice on steps I can take to help my blog grow. I had a fantastic time talking to Jacey and am so thankful she took time out of her busy schedule to talk to me! Thanks Jacey!

BTW – every single one of you should check out her blog Damsel in Dior. She is a beautiful and talented woman who has some GREAT stuff on her blog!
Seriously, go look. Right now. You’ll thank me.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Thanks Alison!!! It was so great chatting with you and I'm always a phone call away xo Jacey

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...