2.09.2012

*Creativity


[Jacket: F21: Necklace: F21, Top: Banana Republic, Belt: JCrew, Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Macy's]

I want to dedicate this post to my mother's creativity genius. I've grown up learning from her how to make a vast array of crafts such as scrapbooking, Stampin' Up, and jewelry making. There were always multiple projects going on in her office. I love watching my mom work; it's in her nature to do these fun crafts and seeing her so proud of her finished products is wonderful!!
Over winter break, she and I had the idea of changing the button on this red blazer to a more vintage looking piece we found at Hobby Lobby. It took 2 seconds to switch them and, voila! A jacket with a little flair!
I am continually impressed with my mom's creativity - I hope after 18 years of being around all those art projects some of that talent will rub off on me!

1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...