2.28.2012

*Kate


[Sunglasses: F21 (similar), Cardigan: JCrew (similar), Tank: H&M (similar), Bag: Kate Spade (cute print here), Jeans: American Eagle (similar), Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider]

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a great week.

As for me, so far this week has been a blast! It's "Big/Little" week for my sorority so I have been having many presents brought to my dorm from my Big (though I don't find out who it is until Sunday). So far I know that she is an incredibly sweet and generous girl and I can not WAIT to find out who she is!! I will let you know after the big reveal!

Anyway, I chose to take pictures of my Kate Spade tote today because it was on my shoulder ALL DAY today. No joke - not only is it the perfect size, but it also has an adorable print that is perfect for spring! It was a great investment, I highly recommend you buy one. You can find a similar tote (in another great print!) here.

Have a great day :)
xoxo

1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...