2.21.2012

*Pastels


[Tank: JCrew (similar), Cardigan: JCrew (similar), Belt: JCrew (similar), Jeans: Gap, Shoes: Macy's, Scarf: gift]

I absolutely loved the outfit I wore today. Spring pastel colors always put me in a good mood . . . the soft shades make my outfits feel so light and fresh! I have my wonderful roommate Julia to thank for letting me borrow her tank and cardigan; she has quite the collection of JCrew items in our closet (thank goodness!). Also, her mom visited this weekend and bought me this scarf! Such a sweet family!

I hope you are all having a great week so far, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit Alison! I wish we could live near each other so we could share closest!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Andrea, we would have quite the collection!! <3 Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...