2.13.2012

*Dorothy

[Sunglasses: F21, Coat: JCrew, Top: JCrew, Belt: Gap, Pants: F21, Bag: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Steve Madden (thrifted)]

Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great start to the week! I decided that for this outfit I would go with a few layers (there are even more that you can't see) because it was FREEZING when my suite mate, Marisa, and I did this shoot! The wind felt like it was blowing at about 8o mph - I felt like I was Dorothy when she was running back to her house away from the tornado! (Toto not included in these images).

I love this black coat I got as a Christmas present from my parents a few years ago. It's length allows for added warmth for my legs and the detail around the buttons makes it appropriate for dressier occasions as well. It has been my go-to piece during the winter; hopefully I can put it away for GOOD once the weather gets a little warmer here!

Hope you had a great start to your week!

1 comment:

  1. Alison, this outfit is TDF!!! Love everything! Your so fashionable, I'm super jelly :) also did I tell you I bought this coat because I loved it on you do much?! Lol. Well have a fab week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...