3.28.2012

*Adventurous

[Jacket: J.Crew (similar), Shirt: Ralph Lauren, Sunnies: F21 (similar) Shorts: Gap (similar), Shoes: Sperry Top-Sider]

The week is almost over and I am ready to lay outside in this beautiful weather! It is torture having to stare out the window during class seeing the sun shining down on campus. My suite mate Marisa and I have found the perfect hiding spot to lay outside in the grass so that we don't get stares as I lay across my blanket snoring with my mouth open...(I can't help the way I sleep..)
Anyway, I got this jacket at J.Crew over spring break on a MEGA sale! It's not something that I would normally be attracted to but I LOVE the versatility of this piece. With this look I was going for a preppy, nautical theme (or an Indiana Jones' side kick...your pick) but I have also worn it with skinny jeans and a scarf, over a black dress, and with my J.Crew chambray shirt (a similar one here) and a floral skirt! So many ways to wear it, which makes it even more worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...