3.13.2012

*Details


[Necklace: Handmade (similar), Top: Banana Republic (similar), Pants: Banana Republic (similar) Shoes: Macy's (similar) Watch: Guess, Sunglasses: F21 (a real Ray Ban version here)]

I was so happy that I could pull these pants out of my "summer wear" wardrobe for today's 70-degree weather. I might be a little premature in wearing white pants in March, but these slacks are so comfy I couldn't resist.

If you look really close at these pictures you can see that my pants have a subtle cheetah print to them. I absolutely love the detail - they look simple from afar, but close up they have a very unique print! Whenever I shop I always pay close attention to the little details of an item. I tend to examine things like the zippers or stitching. Maybe it's my inner designer showing...or maybe I just watch too much Project Runway. Yep, that's probably it.

1 comment:

  1. alison you are so beautiful! love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...