3.29.2012

*Flower Power

[Shirt: J.Crew (cute graphic here), Button-down: J.Crew (similar), Earrings: hand-made, Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Pants: Macy's (similar) Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

It is sunny, it is the weekend, I'm going to see Mac Miller tonight, life is good!
Elon's spring concert this year is featuring White Panda and Mac Miller - and since my roommate is a fan of any and ALL concerts we decided we couldn't miss out! I would be lying if I said I was a fan of Mac Miller's music considering my latest Pandora playlists have been "Today's Country", "Keith Urban Radio", and "Florence and the Machine", but I've heard a few of his songs and I've really liked them!
I'm definitely on a floral kick right now with the spring flowers in bloom. My mom bought me these heels a couple years ago for a fashion show my high school was putting on. I think they are a beautiful combination of bright colors that matched PERFECTLY with my new jeans! And my earrings are handmade by one of my closest friends from back home (now attending Duke-smarty pants!) She is an extremely talented girl who has GREAT fashion. I had to give a shout-out to her in this post because she has been so supportive of my blog!
Love you Erin!

1 comment:

  1. Not to be creepy or anything but I'm seeing Mac Miller tonight because I go to Elon too...and I have a fashion blog! Love this look girlie! You layered perfectly!

    xo Katie

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...