3.21.2012

*Fun, Fun, Fun

[Cardigan: JCrew (similar), Chambray shirt: JCrew (similar), Dress: F21 (similar), Shoes: F21 (similar), Scarf: Gifted (similar)]

I had so much fun these past few days with my suite mates in Florida! We spent our days on the beach and nights in the town. We had Julia's beautiful beach house all to ourselves (which we regretted after watching Taken and being scared out of our minds). We were so fortunate to have beautiful weather. Unfortunately, toward the end of the first day, we all realized we might not have been as cautious as we should have been in the Florida sun. Let's just say there was a LOT of Aloe Vera used this weekend.
I flew into Kansas City last night and am so happy to be home! There's nothing like walking into your house after being away for three months and having that comforting, familiar feeling take over. Today my mom and I spent the day organizing her closet and shopping...we always have so much fun together!
I hope you all are enjoying your week - more pictures from Florida soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...