3.27.2012

*Polka Dots

[Shirt: F21, Necklace: Francesca's (similar), Sunnies: Ray Ban, Pants: F21, Watch: Guess, Shoes: Macy's (similar) Bag: F21]

There's nothing like the feeling of wearing your pajamas to class. I admit I've done it before - why, just this morning I accidentally woke up five minutes before class and had to throw on my workout clothes as I was running out the door.
But no one would guess that these pants, as adorable as they are, feel like I just rolled out of bed and decided to NOT change out of my PJs for the day.
Paired with this light button down and clunky sandals, I have the perfect go-to outfit for when I'm too lazy to put on something more fitted. Wearing jeans on a hot 75-degree day? No thank you.
The entire look (minus the shoes and purse) was pieces from the shopping I did with my mom over break. In fact, she picked these pants out at Forever 21. I'll tell ya - we are the dynamic duo when it comes to shopping. We both cover stores in a heartbeat and come out with the best deals!
Maybe we should make a reality show...Marti & Al take Kansas City?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...