3.09.2012

*Rainbow


Hey everyone! So sorry I haven't posted anything for a few days. Life has been one big crazy production and I am pretty worn out. I cannot express how excited I am that this time next week I will be on my way to Florida with my three suite mates!
So let me fill you in on my life:
Andy visited this weekend and we had a great time together! We spent the weekend shopping and eating out and on Monday, he had the wonderful opportunity to watch The Bachelor with a few girls on my floor! Needless to say he was thrilled.
Other than Andy's visit, I've been kept very busy with homework and Alpha Xi Delta. On Wednesday I was officially initiated into AXiD so I can now call the girls my sisters! I am so proud to be a part of this incredible group of girls; they are beautiful and amazing and I love them all.
Lastly, my suite mates and I have been counting down the days until Spring Break! The four of us leave on Friday to drive down to my roommate Julia's house in Atlanta and then we embark on our journey to Florida Saturday morning! After a few days there, I get to fly home to see my parents for a few days! I am so so so excited to see them, it's been too long!

I hope you all had a fantastic week and I will have more posts coming! Below is where you can find the dresses posted above, they are all so colorful and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...