4.25.2012

*A Flair for Hair

[Scarf: Gift (cute ones here and here), Top: F21, Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

There are a lot of hair trends I have spotted on my longgg list of fashion blogs that I absolutely love. The ombre hair and bangs (as seen on Sincerely, Jules) is the perfect combination of casual and chic. Also, big up-do's like Atlantic-Pacific are a great retro look! But my favorite has to be turban-style headbands. Sydney from The Daybook wears it perfectly with long wavy locks to create a laid-back hippie vibe. 

I got this beautiful scarf from my boyfriend's mom for my birthday - I love the geometric shapes and bright color combination. I thought it would be perfect paired with flare jeans and platform heels. I was really trying to channel Jackie from That 70's Show here! (that's my best pop culture reference to the 1970's...)
Hope you're having a great Wednesday! 

9 comments:

  1. pretty outfit!
    xo

    http://pollinosfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you wear your hair & I love that scarf! You look so chic xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and casual look!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boho FAB...such a free spirited look...perfect for casual days out! Love the headband!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are rocking the scarf!
    xo
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the looks. The headband makes the outfit so chic.


    Xo,
    http://www.sacosha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your head scarf!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely look very hippie chic. Love your blouse and your hair. You look so free spirited.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...