4.07.2012

*Maxi

[Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Necklace: Kohls (similar), Dress: F21 (cute polka dot dress here), Watch: Fossil (similar), Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)]

Hey everyone! Sorry it's taken so long for me to put up a new post...I've had the stomach flu these last couple of days and have not been able to leave my bed. Luckily, I have three of the best suite mates a girl could ask for - they've fluffed my pillows, brought me crackers, even stayed up with me to keep me company when I was at my worst. They've taken such great care of me and I am so thankful they're around!
I am super excited today because I have some visitors for my birthday weekend! My mom, Aunt Kim, and twin sis are driving from Vanderbilt to Elon today to spend Easter weekend with me!!! I can't wait to show them around campus and spend time with them. The last time I saw my sister was January 2nd so we have a LOT to catch up on!
That's all for now - I've got some serious sterilizing to do before anyone steps foot in my room!

1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...