4.01.2012

*More to Come

[Top: Gap (a similar shade here), Skirt: J.Crew (love these here and here!), Belt: J.Crew (similar), Bag: F21, Shoes: Macy's (similar), Watch: Guess]

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend - I've been running around like a mad woman all weekend trying to get things crossed off my to-do list. Let me reflect on the weekend:
-Mac Miller was AWESOME (but it took two showers for me to feel clean after rubbing against so many sweaty people in the crowd)
-Stayed up until 4 in the morning Saturday night (nothing crazier than a night in the editing suites in the Communications Building.......)
-Shot my very first fashion segment for The Swing today! (I will post it when I finish editing!)
I hope you all had wonderful weekends and are ready to start this week off right!

1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...