4.29.2012

*Nothing Much to Say

[Flower tie: J.Crew (similar) Necklace: Kate Spade (mine is out of stock but there are more styles like this one), Top: Urban Outfitters (cute ones here and here) Belt: Borrowed from my roommate's closet (another cute one here), Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Aldo (similar)]

Friends - I apologize for my lack of creative juice this evening. I'm pretty wiped out after a day of homework and sorority business. I hope you all had wonderful weekends and you are ready to start this week! This is my LAST full week as a freshman at Elon...I'm a little sad, a little happy and a lot excited for no more homework!!!
And that is the extent to which I can think right now. Goodnight world. 

3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous. Love the striped t.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fab, I love the tee and shoe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!!!! how cute!!!!! the shoes and top are my new fav's!

    love K

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...