4.30.2012

*One of those good days


[Jacket: Zara (similar ones here and here), Tank: J.Crew (similar), Pants: F21 (similar), Shoes: BCBG (on sale here!), Watch: Guess, Belt: Gap (similar)]

Today has been one of those good days.

One of those good days when you wake up early and surprisingly, are not tired.
One of those good days when class gets out early.
One of those good days when a caramel mocha makes you the happiest person alive.
One of those good days when your favorite spot in the library is open, beckoning you to get comfy and start studying.
One of those good days when a rainy day isn’t depressing, but calming.
One of those good days when time wasted with friends is actually time well spent.
One of those good days when you stop stressing about all the little things and realize how lucky you really are to have such a good life.

6 comments:

  1. Those really are the best days.. here's to many more

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like an amazing day!

    I adooore your blazer! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your shoes so much! what a great color! Your blazer is also cool! I'm glad I found you because your blog is awesome! Good job and please keep posting, because you do it great, and I start following and will visit you with pleasure!
    Ps. Is your name polish? Im polish and your name sounds me familiar;)
    xx nik

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked your blog and I like it so much.
    Visit my fashion blog and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    Have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog, nice outfit. you pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple heels


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...