4.27.2012

*A Short Story



[Jacket: F21, Necklace: Macy's (cute one here) Top: F21, Shorts: Gap, Shoes: Banana Republic (love the style here)]

I thought I would get a little creative today and wear a pseudo short suit . . . they have been popping up all over the runway (also, Alexa Chung rocks the look here) and I thought I could take the risk of looking like a giant cherry-flavored popsicle and wear this! It's actually just my Gap shorts (last seen here) and red blazer from Forever 21 (last seen here). The shades matched almost perfectly!
I love wearing my leopard-print shoes with red. I think it's the perfect color/print combination. Plus the heels are super comfy.

Looking forward to a weekend of fun with my suite mates - it's so sad thinking this is our second-to-last week living together. Time is flying by!


6 comments:

  1. Cute, I love these suit looks, Topshop are bringing them in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit is perfect!!beautiful pics!!i'm following your blog!!!

    Freaky Friday

    Freaky Friday Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love short suits!! They're the cutest and funest outfits out there!! The red really makes this pop though, definite winner :)
    x
    awomanlikeme-sim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job dear ! I love your blog and your style !
    Followed you and would really love if you check my blog and follow back if you like :)

    Fashion blog :
    http://nanooosh-fashioninmyeyes.blogspot.com/

    Personal blog :
    http://ispeakgirls.blogspot.com/

    LOVE XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your red suit and jewels! XO-mo
    www.designmyheartout.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...