4.10.2012

*The Swing


Look Ma, I'm famous!

I mentioned about a week ago that I was beginning a fashion segment for Elon's online newspaper The Swing. I had so much fun putting this short video together. I had three beautiful and talented young ladies as my models (my roommate, a friend on my floor, and a friend in my sorority were all happy to help!) We played dress-up in my closet as we put together these looks and had a great time filming the piece.

This is the first of many segments I will be putting together for The Swing. As of right now, it will be a bi-weekly segment to be featured on The Swing. I am so excited to start working with this new group of students! They are all incredibly supportive and helpful, which, for a freshman, is a huge relief!

(I start at 4:25!)


1 comment:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...