5.03.2012

*Hello world, meet Erin

I was wearing:
[Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Button-down: Erin's (she got from a boutique - a cute one here), Top: Macy's (similar), Watch: Guess, Shorts: Old Navy (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)] 

Erin was wearing:
[Sunglasses: F21 (similar), Top: F21 (similar), Belt: Mine (I got from J.Crew - a similar one here), Skirt: Thrifted (similar), Shoes: Lucky Brand (LOVE these!)]

Hello, have you met my friend Erin? She's sassy. And trendy. She has an eruptive laugh and an affinity for hand-holding (we received a few stares as we were walking around campus). The girl's got brains, too. She goes to Duke...fancy huh? Oh, and she's an AWESOME dancer.

Blogging world, meet Erin. Erin, meet blogging world.

Now that we're all acquainted, I can tell you about all the fun we had when she visited this week! I was delighted to hear that Erin was done with school earlier than me so she could visit my humble abode. I showed her around campus, we indulged in a heaping amount of dinner and frozen yogurt and stayed up very, VERY late with my suite mates (I basically snoozed through my class the next morning....no regrets.) Erin is the type of girl who befriends you the second you are introduced to her so, of course, she got along excellently with all of them!

I could write a novel about this girl and all the fun we had in high school, but I know those stories sound MUCH funnier in my head. The point of this rambling is that seeing Er Bear this week was a blast and she will be one of my best friends for the rest of my life. I can't wait to see her again later this year! 

3 comments:

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...