5.14.2012

*Home


[Hat: American Eagle (similar), Sunnies: Ray-Ban, Dress: J.Crew (similar), Belt: J.Crew (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade (similar), Watch: Style&Co (similar) Earrings: F21 (similar), Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar)]

There is nothing like being home. Getting to spend time with family is one of the most precious things to me...after being away at school for so long, I realize how important it is to have my parents and sister present in my life. Since flying into Kansas City on Saturday, the four of us have had a blast getting to spend time together. We celebrated Mother's Day by going to church in the city and eating at my mom's favorite little restaurant, the Blue Bird Bistro. We ended the day by watching the Desperate Housewives series finale (a family favorite - even my dad loves it!). It was the perfect way to spend the day!
I cannot express how happy I am to be under the same roof as my parents and sister. I feel like being away at college has allowed me to grow up and realize that one of the most important things in life is being with those you love.
I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the time I have with my parents this summer before I go back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...