5.22.2012

*A Little Lace


[Necklace: Kate Spade (cute one here), Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Chambray Shirt: J.Crew (similar), Shirt: Marshalls (similar), Watch: Guess, Skirt: F21 (similar), Boots: Aldo (similar)]

Happy Tuesday everyone! Yesterday I was in the car with my family driving to Colorado to see my cousin and her boyfriend graduate from the Air Force Academy. Two smarty-pants there (both engineers). Those nine hours were filled with farms, cows, and the occasional deserted gas station. Oh, and a sign for the largest Prairie Dog in the WORLD (I was driving at the time...it took everything I had not to take that exit). My family is so used to long and humdrum road trips...so nine hours? That's nothin. 
I'll have some more posts this week of pictures my sister took back in Kansas City! 
Make sure you follow me on Twitter (@TheFlareBlog) and Instagram (@theflareblog) to keep up with this week's trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...