5.18.2012

*Pink and princesses


[Jacket: Urban Outfitters, Top: Gap (on sale here!!), Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Banana Republic (similar) Watch: Guess]

Hello everyone! Didn't have time to take pictures yesterday, so here are a few old ones from when I was at school. The past few days I've been busy putting together my new room in Kansas City. And trust me...there is a LOT to be done. I would have kept the bright pink walls with fairies and princesses and frogs that the last owner had, but I wasn't really going for a 9-year-old-girl's-fantasy look. My mom and I have been hitting up HomeGoods and Hobby Lobby this week for pieces to complete my room. Follow me on Instagram (theflareblog) to see some pictures of my big-girl room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...