6.25.2012

*Dressing in the dark


[Hat: American Eagle (similar), Necklace: F21 (similar), Top: F21 (similar), Bag: F21 (similar), Skirt: Marshalls (similar), Shoes: Zara (similar)]

Though you may not believe me, I still must say that this skirt was BLACK when I put it on. Not brown, as seen above. I patted myself on the back as I put together this outfit, having the genius idea of making a faux-dress with these two pieces (similar to my pseudo red short suit here). But, alas, my deceit was revealed, as these pictures so crudely unveiled my outfit to look like an attempt at dressing in the dark. So please, dear readers, forgive me for my sloppy performance today. Maybe I will find a skirt that I can rely on a little more in the future? We'll see, we'll see.
P.S. Finding a pair of Zara sandals on sale at Marshalls for $15 = instant mood booster (and wallet deflator). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...