6.10.2012

*Something Blue

[Earrings: H&M (cute ones here!), Shirt: American Eagle (similar), Skirt: Macy's (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

Hanging out at home these past few days have been glorious...there's nothing like sleeping in your own bed, making breakfast in your own kitchen, and working at your own desk!
Today my mom and I did some shopping and cleaning around the house - we love getting up early and being super productive throughout the day - then lounging around after dinner. I love having a stress-free summer, but I feel like this is going to be my last one!
I hope your weekends have been going well, thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving being home too! And I know what you mean about being productive in the mornings. I'm the same way! Love this look and I hope you've having an amazing summer! :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...