7.27.2012

*Back in Black


 [Hat: Gap (similar), Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Necklace: Macy's (cute one here), Tank: H&M (similar), Watch: Guess, Pants: F21, Shoes: Banana Republic (similar)]

There is something so rebellious about putting on black skinny jeans and a black tank in the middle of summer. It's like a version of "talk to the hand", where I'm ignoring the 100% humidity and 100+ degree temperature telling me to put on some jeans shorts and a tee because it's that painfully miserable outside. But this monochromatic outfit paired with my aviators and leopard heels makes me feel like a freakin' rockstar (hence the appropriate song title). So back off summer heat, I don't care if you make my skinny jeans stick to my legs...I'm still rockin them! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a chic look! And your accessories are just perfect :) LOVE
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...