7.30.2012

*Basics

[Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Necklace: J.Crew (cute one here), Top: Madewell (similar), Purse: Coach (borrowed from Mom, similar here), Watch: Guess, Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Marc Fisher (similar)]

Remember the last time I wore these shoes? (You probably don't, so I'll help ya here). That outfit was kind of a slap in the face of pink wasn't it? Yeah, I agree...sometimes I get a little color-happy when I put together outfits. When I pulled out these shoes this time, I reverted to my favorite go-to outfit - a white button-down and jeans. Can't go wrong! Plus I found this adorable Coach purse as I was rummaging through my mom's closet (it's like a gold mine in there). And voila! Add a few colorful accessories and the outfit is complete.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...