7.11.2012

*Every fashion blogger's dream


[Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Earrings: H&M (similar), Top: c/o Sugarlips, Pants: F21, Watch: Fossil (similar), Shoes: Francesca's (similar)] 

Imagine my happiness when I open my email and see a message from Sugarlips inviting me to be a part of their blogger affiliate program. And as I fill out their application, what is the last question? Or right, CHOOSE a piece of clothing you would like us to send you! No "for a discounted price" or "if you buy one regular-priced item". This was a no-strings-attached GIFT. 
It was like Christmas morning. No, it was like having a SECOND Christmas in July. And a second birthday, all combined. 
Now because I still consider myself a newbie to the fashion-blogging world, I believe my reaction to this email was one of extremely heightened emotions. I called my mom. I called my dad. I called my sister. I told my boyfriend twice...who was with me the entire time I spread the news (so he heard THAT story about six or seven times...). 
This little coral number was my article of choice. I'm obsessed with the cut-out sleeves and the color! Getting this top without spending a dime definitely has me inspired to make my blog so awesome EVERYONE wants a little piece of it. (Now I may be 80 by the time that happens but maybe they will still want me??) 

4 comments:

  1. You are very lucky and your blog is very nice.
    If you want, see my blog.
    Follow me on:
    www.designandfashionrecipes.com
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top dear.i follow ur fabulous blog
    fllw me too?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is so great! You are looking great!
    Vicky

    The Golden Bun | new post | follow me

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU LOOK VERY COOL, LOOVE THE SHIRT!!
    XOXO




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...