7.25.2012

*History lesson

[Sunglasses: F21 (similar), Top: H&M (similar), Belt: J. Crew (similar), Skirt: Madewell, Shoes: J. Crew (similar)]

Though I don't normally gravitate toward vintage pieces when I shop, I was immediately drawn to this 1930's-esque skirt at Madewell last week. I fell in love with the print and curvature of the piece. My closet consists of mostly loose-fitting items so this hip-hugging skirt was definitely out of the ordinary for me to pick up! As my blog grows, I'm trying to expand my style as well...experimenting with pieces of clothing I normally wouldn't. What are your thoughts on the skirt? 

1 comment:

  1. Love it Alison! I can't pull off longer skirts bc I am so short! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...