7.16.2012

*Indian food and carrot cake

[Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Necklace: Kohls (similar), Top: J.Crew (cute one here!), Watch: Guess (similar), Jeans: American Eagle (similar), Shoes: J.Crew (similar)]

Alas, another birthday is upon us in the Ryncarz household. In fact, two this week. My dearest father is celebrating his ** birthday today (he'd kill me if I put his age) and my mother is celebrating her ** on Saturday. We went out to lunch with my dad today at his work and plan on opening gifts and having his birthday dinner tonight! Every year for my dad's birthday there are two things that are inevitable: Indian food and Carrot cake. His two faves. However, this year, he went all "I'm watching my weight" on us so instead of a bountiful (and heavy) assortment of Indian food for dinner followed by a scrumptious carrot cake...we will be having veggie sandwiches and carrot CUPcakes. ("Smaller portions" Dad says.) I guess I'll thank him in the long run. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, perfect for a casual day at work, I am saving it on my work wear boar :) thanks :)
    ¨
    love K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean and elegant outfit. Love your style and love your blog :) I love myself some polka dots.

    -CJ
    publicrevival.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...