7.13.2012

*Pajama time: round 2


[Hat: American Eagle (similar), Sunglasses: F21 (similar), Shirt: Gap (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade (similar), Watch: Guess, Belt: Kohls (similar), Shorts: J.Crew (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

Remember that time when wearing pajamas to school was what all the cool kids were doing? ....no? Well in my middle school years (ah, the fun of it all) there was a period where - don't ask me why - when wearing pajama bottoms to your classes was all the rage. Now, of course, being a 13-year-old, it was imperative that I stay on top of the latest trends. I begged and begged my mom to let me wear some of my baggy, unwashed and tasteless PJ's, only to see her role her eyes and hear her fervently deny my request.
This is why, when I found these shorts while shopping in J.Crew during their 50% off summer sale event (boy did we walk out with some deals), all my memories of middle school's treacherous style wars came flooding back. Now is my chance!, I thought, to wear shorts SO comfortable that it looks like I'm wearing pajama bottoms! Honestly...I've never come across a pair of shorts so cozy that I could envision myself sleeping in them. Heck, I'd even wear these shoes to bed they're that comfortable.
So, kids, what's the moral of the story? Hang on to those trends if you missed them the first time 'round,  you can always repeat them with a vengeance. 

1 comment:

  1. It´s a surprise return to your blog and find cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...