7.09.2012

*Paying homage to an 80's/90's favorite

[Top: F21 (similar), Denim Vest: Thrifted (sweet ones here and here), Necklace: F21 (similar), Watch: Fossil (similar), Pants: Banana Republic (similar), Shoes: Francesca's (similar)]

Upon finding this nifty little blast from the past in a local thrift store, I became nostalgic thinking of some of the most horrendous totally rad trends of the 80's and 90's. Though I don't do this denim vest justice like good ol' TLC did here, I'm patting myself on the back right now for having the courage to don this jacket and make it appropriate for the 21st century. Hey, if ladies like Rihanna and Jessica Alba (and even J. Biebs HA) can rock it, then by golly I can give it a go. 

2 comments:

  1. cute blog! wanna follow each other? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! You've got a really nice blog! Maybe we can follow each other?

    x For Happy Days

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...