8.21.2012

*Caffeine overdose

[Top: J.Crew (similar), Scarf: from my Aunt's attic, Watch: Guess, Skirt: F21 (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

Sorry for the short post but there are only three days left at home before I leave for college and my mind is too stuffed with To-Do lists and leftover projects (that I managed to only finish 90% of) to come up with anything even remotely witty/creative/interesting to discuss. I just drank a cup of coffee (can you tell by the run-on sentence?) and due to my extreme response to caffeine I am about ready to jump out of my chair right now. But before that leap, I want to give a shout-out to my Aunt Kim for giving me this beautiful scarf! I just spent a weekend at her house for a family reunion and was given permission to scavenge her attic. You know what they say...one (wo)man's trash is another (wo)man's newest accessory! 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt! Such a clean classy look
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...