8.08.2012

*Crunch time

[Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Jacket: Borrowed from sister (similar), Scarf: Urban Outfitters (similar), Dress: F21, Bracelet: J.Crew (old), Watch: Guess, Shoes: Macy's (love these here)]

Guess who's got two thumbs and a scuba diving certification?? This gal! I got home yesterday from my family's short trip to Florida with a minuscule (unfortunately, almost unnoticeable) tan and my open water scuba diving certification! Over the past four days we made six dives and spent about two and a half hours in a pool learning diving techniques. I had a blast on all the dives - except for that one time a barracuda swam less than a foot away from my face giving me the "get any closer and I'm going to bite your whole head off and eat it for an early lunch" glare all the while. But once I got the heck out of there I was fine. Now it's crunch time before school starts...I have a longgg to-do list on my desk pleading me to start crossing things off at the risk my last day at summer being catastrophic mess. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...