8.03.2012

*Hidden talent

[Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe (similar), Vest: J.Crew (similar), Top: J.Crew (similar), Scarf: Gift (cute one here!), Watch: Guess, Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Macys (similar), Bag: American Eagle (similar)] 

After traveling for almost nine hours today, I've realized that my most unsung talent is being able to sleep like a baby on airplanes. Well, babies are generally an emotional mess on airplanes, so more like a heavily sedated person. Where some can't help but stare blankly at the seat in front of them or at the SkyMall magazine in their hands, it takes a total of about 12 seconds for me to be conked out, mouth slightly open, head threatening to fall on my neighbor's shoulder. So luckily I'm feeling pretty rested and ready to begin my scuba diving lessons tomorrow morning! Looking forward to becoming a certified diver! 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. haha me too al - fall asleep before plane takes off and wake up after landing! scuba lessons?! awesome! i'm jealous of your life... have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...