8.29.2012

*My english teacher would be proud

[Top: J.Crew (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade, Belt: Kohl's (similar), Skirt: J.Crew (similar), Shoes: Macy's (cute ones here)]

Though the juxtaposition of the winter sweater and spring skirt might alarm the conservative dresser, I chose to create this season-ambiguous look to symbolize my feelings toward the current weather. Pretty deep, huh? Let me break it down for you Senior IB Engligh-style. On one hand - I'm clinging on to the last remnants of the spring and summer past through a structured pencil skirt, but on the other hand I'm welcoming and embracing the cool weather that is (hopefully) approaching by wearing a cozy sweater on top. And I just threw the leopard belt in there for fun. 
Care to share an in-depth analysis of your outfit today? 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the diff. seasons mixed!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the mixing of the prints, and fabrics! It's inspired me to try it, too - once it's cooler than 90 degrees in Chicago! - J
    2girlsin2cities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the mix of prints talk about risk taker so chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison! I just read your guest post from Katie's (Katie's bliss) blog and loved it! So I quickly went over to your blog and you have amazing style! Can't wait to keep up with your posts! I've recently started up my blog and would love for you to check it out!
    daisylove03.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...