8.23.2012

*Playing dress-up

[Lips: Lancome, Blazer: F21 (similar), Top: F21 (similar), Necklace: Kate Spade (similar) Shorts: H&M (similar), Bag: Kate Spade (similar), Shoes: J.Crew (similar)]

Though my engrossment with all things having to do with fashion might contradict what I am about to tell you, I was never a typified "girly girl" during my adolescent years. Barbies, makeup, dress-up...they were not exactly the first thing on my mind when it was time to play, yet they were always a substitute form of entertainment that I could peruse if playing "House" was not a possibility. So now, after 19 years of femininity, I feel deprived of the days where "playing dress-up" and "destroy your mom's makeup collection by putting everything on your face at once" was a suitable way to spend the afternoon. That is why, when I was in the makeup section of Macy's the other day, I decided that now would be a good time to give myself the makeovers I was never inclined to give when I was seven. Insert, my new purchases from Lancome. It didn't even take any pleading for my mom to suggest I start buying some big-girl makeup, considering I've been buying everything from Wal-Mart up until now. My choice of lipstick is Lancome's new line of Rouge in Love in Deep Berry Wine. Sounds yummy. I love all my new makeup and can't wait to keep playing with all of it!! 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The lipstick is a great color for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer and shoes! Gorgeous outfit!

    http://ramencouture.blogspot.com/

    xox,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutesy blog!! I found you through Katie's Bliss. I'm from NC too but living in Los Angeles now. Aaaaaand I'm your newest follower :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...