8.31.2012

*The inevitable breakup

[Top: Zara (similar), Necklaces: Kate Spade, Banana Republic (similar), Jeans: Gap (similar), Shoes: Marc Fisher (similar)] 

If you didn't catch my guest post on Katie's Bliss on Wednesday, here are a few more takes from that outfit. And yes, the cows in the background WERE essential to the picture. 
In my last post, I gave a short analysis of the contradictory pieces I put together for that ensemble. The last moments of summer, the oncoming fall, yadda yadda. Well, if that outfit could talk it would have said, "Seasons, cut the crap. Stop messin' around with me being all 'in limbo' and move on to the next one." However, this outfit, a little more forgiving to the past summer months, gently says, "Summer, I think we need to break up. It's not you, it's me. But it's time for our last goodbyes." 
I know, it pulls on the heart strings, this inevitable breakup. I thought the most proper way to bid adieu to summer was to wear my favorite Marc Fisher heels I bought a few years back. Paired with this bright Zara top, I'd say this outfit does a good job paying its respects to summer. 
But now, onto bigger and better things. I have some big plans for fall (and a metallic jacket is included...so get excited people). 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Katie - I love it!!! You have such nice style - I love those shoes so much!
    - Pam
    http://yesitiskevin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog through Katie's Bliss and have to tell you that you have AMAZING style!!! I am now following via gfc and bloglovin!! I would love for you to visit and follow my blog too :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shoes!really in love with them!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...