9.10.2012

*Beetlejuice

[Top: F21 (similar), Shorts: Gap (similar), Purse: J.Crew (similar), Shoes: Macy's (similar)]

It was only after I stared at this shirt in the mirror for a good 30 seconds trying to piece together an outfit that I realized there was no way I could not resemble a cross between an avant-garde dressing prisoner and Beetlejuice. Then I got to thinking of how great the latter would make a Halloween costume... it would really only require me rolling out of bed and avoiding any makeup or hair straightener to REALLY look like him. 
Just kidding, I would also have to avoid my coffee to really get the crazy effect. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I like how you paired a fall piece with sandals and shorts from the summer time. :) And I don't think you look like a prisoner at all. Haha. They're not as fashion savvy.

    http://beebeautifulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This post cracks me up! Love the outfit!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...