9.21.2012

*Goodbye summer

[Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Tank: J.Crew (similar), Necklace: F21, Dress (worn as skirt): Urban Outfitters (similar), Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar)] 

It's Friday! And the last day of summer! And I'm done with class for the week! Life is good. The only thing that would make it better is if I could find the perfect fall version of these sandals. A.k.a an ankle boot version. A.k.a this amazing pair...but slightly out of my price range. Alas, the hunt continues. 
Happy weekend! 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your shoes so cute,I really like you style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look! Those shoes are adorable!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog title and the siplicity of the design

    www.mindedfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinglink Plugin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...